Not a bug, maybe a misspelling?

Errors? Crashes? Unexpected behavior? Please report here. Attach .HIP files whenever possible to help with debugging.
mangoship

Not a bug, maybe a misspelling?

Post by mangoship »

Okay maybe this is too simple/stupid, but I think there is a misspelling in the Move Along a Spline node. The goalU parameter is suppose to be called 'goal', but in the VEXpression panel is 'goalU'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

toadstorm
Site Admin

Re: Not a bug, maybe a misspelling?

Post by toadstorm »

VEXpressions don't necessarily need to have their variables set to be the same name as the underlying parameter... it's more like a local variable whose default value is based on that parameter. If it's confusing I can probably rename it. You're not seeing any actual bugs with the behavior though, right?

mangoship

Re: Not a bug, maybe a misspelling?

Post by mangoship »

toadstorm wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 am
VEXpressions don't necessarily need to have their variables set to be the same name as the underlying parameter... it's more like a local variable whose default value is based on that parameter. If it's confusing I can probably rename it. You're not seeing any actual bugs with the behavior though, right?
I see. Then I don't know if you need to renamed, probably not. I don't see any bugs either.
Cheers.