use_multiple_curves

Ask questions about how to achieve specific effects, how to work with certain operators, etc.
AndreAndre_1986

use_multiple_curves

Post by AndreAndre_1986 »

Hi in attached file i m try move along spline like example "use_multiple_curves" but this doesn't work in my case
multi.rar
2020-01-21_223235.jpg
2020-01-21_222844.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

toadstorm
Site Admin

Re: use_multiple_curves

Post by toadstorm »

Hey, sorry about the late reply... I've been a bit ill and haven't been able to get to my computer for a few days.

I'm not entirely clear on what exactly it is that you're trying to set up here, but if I'm reading this correctly, you're having trouble getting your "CIRCLES1" to work as template geometry for the Instancer and for the Move Along Spline operation?

The issue here that I'm seeing is that your Instancer starts with no geometry at all, and doesn't appear to have its full polygon count until about frame 250. MOPs Move Along Spline needs an "attach frame" so that it knows on what frame the "rest pose" is for attachment... if you change that parameter to 250, the primitives attach correctly.

Rather than copy-pasting directly from the example files in MOPs, I'd recommend you try rebuilding the networks so that you're using the latest version of each node... the original example here is using much older versions of MOPs nodes that may not behave as expected.

I'm attaching my correction, hopefully it's the answer you were looking for.

Henry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AndreAndre_1986

Re: use_multiple_curves

Post by AndreAndre_1986 »

thanks a lot,all works is fine!!!